WHMIS Training Objectives
- Apply knowledge of the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) in your workplace.
- Describe the different requirements for supplier and workplace labels.
- Find information on Safety Data Sheet (SDS) to use the product safely in your work area.
- Explain the health and safety hazards you may encounter.
- Identify the WHMIS pictograms and the safety precautions to take when handling the product or material.
- Describe your rights and responsibilities as they relate to WHMIS legislation.
ONLINE Certified Canadian Training